To enrich the serenity of life by becoming the colour of choice
To maintain the standing of a Brand that delivers the highest quality.
To be perceived as an ethical and socially responsible business entity.
To develop and retain competent and professional employees.
To ensure to maintain an environmentally friendly manufacturing facility.
Robbialac is a pioneering paint manufacturer in Sri Lanka which established operations in 1984. Operating with resilience in a competitive and challenging market environment for nearly four decades, the ethos of the company is to ‘make people happy’, as we believe in occupying the space of colour but not in occupying the space of paint.
Hence our quest is to engage with our customers and make a connection personifying our tag line: Adding Colour to Life by addressing the psychological association between humans and colours. Our flagship brand, Robbialac features interior and exterior emulsions, wood coating, wall preparation and enamel paints.
Pioneers in epoxy coating, the water-based KemiKote exterior paint introduced by Lankem is environmentally friendly with very low VOC content. The company has also introduced an extensive collection of supporting applications such as fillers, adhesives, joint compounds, wall plasters, and a water-based wood coating range under Aquashield.
- ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015 quality management certifications
- SLS product certifications for its collection of Emulsion, Weathercoat and Kemikote Products.
Robbialac Quality Policy
The quality Policy of the company is to reach beyond Excellence Exceeding Customer Expectation and Satisfaction while being perceived as an Ethical and Socially Responsible Business entity that adds value to society and strive to conserve Environment for generations to come.
To this end we are committed to maintain a Quality Management System complying with ISO 9001:2015 International Standards. Further we have set objectives at all relevant levels of the organisation and periodically review the same for continuous improvement.
Lankem Ceylon PLC – Paint Factory, being a company that engages in the manufacture of Paints, Wood care products, and Varnishes is committed to;
1) Prevent environmental pollution by using environmental friendly approaches to minimize the generation of emissions, effluents, waste and the use of natural resources.
2) Comply with applicable environmental laws & regulations and related environmental aspects.
3) Use ISO 14001:2015 as the foundation to control and improve the environmental activities of the company on continual basis.